mercredi 5 janvier 2011

On My Work Table

Ragged edges, vintage white cotton, winter light, a found skeleton key - a peek at what I'm currently up to.

5 commentaires:

Greet a dit…

mmm.............curious...

Le Vélo Noir a dit…

I am curious too...What will this vintage key of yours «unlock» ?...

By the way, belated Happy Birthday:)

Apol a dit…

Greet, Christine, I'll be posting more photos soon. I am very very excited about these new works. The idea has been in my head for a very long time, and now that I am actually making them, I feel so itchy-creative all over. Do you girls ever get that "itchiness" I'm talking about, when you just can't wait to get into the studio, you're so excited to get working!

Le Vélo Noir a dit…

Hello Apol:) I know that «itchy» feeling, that desire to create something. In my case, I feel as if my head is going to explode if I don't turn my ideas into tangible objects. For example, I would be at work but can't wait to get home and start crafting again.

Leslie a dit…

Such beautiful photos!