jeudi 6 mai 2010

Yesterday's Apple


For yesterday's Apple a Day project, I made the Bride. She will be in the shop soon.

Today's apple is still drying (lots of stamping there!). You will see her tomorrow.

******

Hier, pour mon projet, j'ai fait La Mariée. Elle sera bientôt dans la boutique.

La pomme d'aujourd'hui est toujours en train de sécher. (Je l'ai imprimée à la main.) Vous la verrez demain.

6 commentaires:

vadjutka a dit…

So lovely bride apple.
But pls tell me - the "dress" of the bride - isnt it made of a sock?

I had a lot of socks like this when I was little (you can see it in my Facebook profile pictures) - my mom loved them.

Dawn of LaTouchables a dit…

I like this idea...something a day! But especially an apple a day!!

Greet a dit…

beauty!
you idea is so brilliant!
and yet so simple!
but that makes it brilliant!

keep the creative flow going!

Apol a dit…

Judvad, it's a length of wide lace, not socks. Ask me about the "camisole" of the bride though -- the cotton I used under the lace. *Whispers* That came from vintage granny's knickers. You know, those knickers so long they go down to the knees?

Mausteinen Manteli a dit…

oh, its beautiful! So delicate and fine.

Corgi Bruce a dit…

Thanks great bblog