mercredi 28 mai 2008

Boxed Universe

To continue this thread on the small and the cute...

Maybe it has something to do with that I've been near-sighted since I was 11. Or maybe it's that when I was young I was always considered a "big girl"-- too tall, too broad-shouldered, too angular -- and so of course I was always wanting to be petite and delicate. Whatever the reason, I am unfailingly attracted to tiny things; and at those flea markets and vintage-goods fairs I often talk about, I never fail to fall in love with all things mini.

Of course, if you've seen my Etsy shop, you'd know that this obsession continues even while I'm in my work room. So look what I've done to two old tin cans and a vintage pill box I have in my stash!

2 commentaires:

ixela a dit…

So cute... love them all!!!... as per usual a great creativity!!!

Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.