1. Choose your vessel with care. A fairy's teacup, a magician's goblet, or a witch's herb jar will work particularly well, but in a pinch, something like an ogre's cereal bowl will also do.
2. Begin with a layer of ground dragon's egg shells on the floor of your vessel, about a dwarf's thumb high.
3. Cover the shells with a layer of volcanic dust.
4. Now cover your volcanic dust with the sighing moss to be found in the deep forests of Banahao.
5. Wait for the first full moon to find out what plants your filled vessel will give you.
6. In a fortnight, your terrarium will have been found by the tiny inhabitant it calls to. This creature will take care of itself.
7. You now only need to water your terrarium occasionally and sparingly with the collected sweet rain that falls on the first of May.
My magic terrariums will be on sale in the shop beginning tomorrow.