1. I used to have asthma, and up to now have allergies to everything and its mother.
2. But that doesn't prevent me from owning cats. I used to have two, the sisters Dolly and Sally. Sally got lost, and we never found her back. I cried for weeks and weeks after.
3. We adopted kitten Luna a week ago, and since then Dolly (now three) has been deeply unhappy. My sweet bundle of energy of old has transformed into a cantankerous diva who withdraws into her room and with her body language is clearly doing a Greta Garbo, saying, "I vont to be alone." She is breaking my heart.
4. When Dolly deigns grace us with her presence, she takes to growling and hissing and swatting at Luna, who, from this cute little bundle of innocence, has understandably been occasionally transforming into a grouch.
5. Meanwhile, a natural magnet for cats (or so my husband claims), I am now covered in scratches, courtesy of Luna, who seems to think that I am her own personal climbing pole. In this photo, I look happy, but let me tell you, five minutes before it was taken I was howling in pain from the new scratches on my back, because how do you think that kitty got there on my shoulder?
6. To ease tensions between my feisty felines, I bought some cat Prozac that comes in a plug-in electric dispenser.
7. Now I'm wondering, can somebody give me some human Prozac in a plug-in bottle too?
This is a blog tagging game, and I have been tagged at least three times, by Kreativlink, Meltemsem, and French Landscapes, so I figured that it was time I did it!
The rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
But because I can never follow rules, I'm changing this a bit. Instead of tagging seven bloggers I know, I am tagging YOU. Boo!