mercredi 19 août 2009

Hello

I am an egg on legs, waiting to hatch...

(and playing around with my ACDSee Pro while I'm at it).

10 commentaires:

vadjutka a dit…

LOL!
You look beautiful!

StaroftheEast a dit…

Great picture, ACDSee is so much fun :)
Just a little time left, hey?

ira a dit…

you look fantastic Apol!

nath a dit…

is that you? you look very fecund! super-beautiful!

Melissa G a dit…

Pregnancy is a beautiful thing

Mitsy / ArtMind a dit…

Wow, what a big egg! You look superpretty! Good luck on the delivery & I'm sure that the little Lilou will be a happy sweet girl!

Annette Tait a dit…

make sure to give your feet a rest - the egg is large!
have a healthy and safe time Apol :)

muntingbinibini a dit…

Aww.. Love it ^^
Walang akong preggy photos >.<

Katrina a dit…

I'm excited for you, Apol! :-)

limonada a dit…

And you look beautiful, even in black :)