vendredi 8 août 2008

Hannah Goes Bananas

I've decided to offer custom-made fairy tales in my second shop, and this is one of my very first orders, a story made for a five-year-old girl:

Hannah was lying on the grass when a golden butterfly landed on her nose.
"Come with me, Susana," said the creature in a high squeaking voice.
"It’s Hannah," replied the little girl, jumping up to try to catch it.

Following a trail of butterfly dust, Hannah ran down the country road,
until she tripped on a piece of rock that started to move because it wasn’t
a rock it was a turtle. "Ooofff!" The reptile muttered. "You really should be
more careful, Martina." The girl said, "It’s Hannah." The turtle had already
trundled off, so she shouted after it, "My name is Hannah!"

"You’re almost too loud to eat, dear Savannah," an eagle squawked,
swooping down and grabbing her by the collar. "It’s Hannah," the girl
screeched. She was really annoyed now. Soon she was dropped
into a nest filled with hungry baby eagles. She managed to convince
them not to eat her by doing a tap dance. By the time she was done,
they had even almost gotten her name right. They were calling her Anna.

It was late afternoon when she got home. After recounting her adventure,
Hannah got licks from the dog Max, kisses from her mom, and a giant hug
from her dad. Her brothers, however, did not believe her. "Susana,
Martina, Savannah, Anna," Jack and Myles teased. "Hannah, we think
you’ve gone bananas!"

Just then a butterfly came in and a little voice squeaked,
"Come with me, Zach and Kyle!"

8 commentaires:

Littlellama a dit…

Once again a beautiful story Lapomme!

Anonyme a dit…

what a wonderful story!

StaroftheEast a dit…

Such a lovely story I'm sure Marianna will be very happy ;)

Kreativlink a dit…

Lovely from start to the end :)

Heli a dit…

Luuuuv it :)

Frances a dit…

This is so enchanting, Apol. I am quite inspired really!

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving comments. I linked yours to mine. =)

Apryl a dit…

wonderful. I think your fairytales are fantastic.

g. a dit…

this books of yours are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!


nagajna