mercredi 25 novembre 2009

November Almost Over

I've had very busy days, but thankfully now things are quiet. The making and the writing and the moving and the shaking will start again soon, but today I am just enjoying the calm. And looking at the pictures of little objects I made recently:



7 commentaires:

Encarna a dit…

So beautiful!!! congratulations!

Anonyme a dit…

Your geese are beautiful. They remind me of my grandmother. She made one similar for me out of white lace as a little girl. I loved it :)

LeelaBijou a dit…

I love everything you made! So delicate and pretty!

Kickcan & Conkers a dit…

These are absolutely gorgeous!

Kickcan & Conkers a dit…

Just discovered you live down the road - I'm in Aubais!

Laura a dit…

The sailboat is so cool!

Kaja a dit…

It is with great pleasure I will award you the 2009 years Nobel Prize of Motherhood!

Read about it here:

http://kajadesign.blogspot.com/2009/12/nobel-prize-of-motherhood-2009.html

Congratulations!