jeudi 19 février 2009

Guess What?


What fruit is this part of?

Come on, let go and take a wild guess! Post your answers in the Comments section of this post.

If you really need a clue, then know that I am having a love affair with this edible at the moment.

Everyone who answers right will have his or her name put in my magic muffin-making Pyrex bowl one week from now (that's next Thursday, 26 February). Then I'll say "Abracadabra!" and draw the name of the winner.

The winner will get our Mystery Fruit. A little post-Valentine giveaway. Just because it's bright and sunny today, and I am feeling good! (Hint no. 2 right there.)

P.S. If your comment doesn't lead back to a blog, please make sure to leave me your e-mail address, or any other electronic way of contacting you. Thanks.

37 commentaires:

Kreativlink a dit…

A pear! A pear! It has to be a pear! *jumps up and down*

BNdesign a dit…

Like K said: It must be a pear!

l'actrice a dit…

It's a pear of course!!!!!

ingermaaike a dit…

It sure looks like a pear...

jane voisin a dit…

Could it be a....pear??? La poire?

MGMart a dit…

I am not sure, but might be a pear :D
Such a sweet idea!!!

Lila Ruby King a dit…

I'm going to go with a pear as well!

kraplap a dit…

pear - peer - poire - birne - pera - paere - αχλάδι - груша - ナシ - 梨 - 배

StaroftheEast a dit…

A pearfect Pear :)

ingermaaike a dit…

I changed my mind, its a banana! It must be!

Art Nest a dit…

A Pear!

Anonyme a dit…

A pear it will be!

Cheryl a dit…

It's a beautiful pear! I love it! Please enter me it would make me very very happy :) xx

Laura a dit…

why a pear of course! deliciously sweet.

Anonyme a dit…

...I must repeat, it's a pear, one of your delightful pears..;o)*

isabel f. a dit…

Hi Apol, how are you, my friend? :)
I think that is a pumpkin become a coach for Cinderella: DDD
hugs and kisses
Isabel

Unknown a dit…

une belle poire!

helen a dit…

It's a pear! My 2nd farvorite fruit ;)

Unknown a dit…

ooh! ooh! i know, i know! (thrusts hand into the air and waves violently) It's a pear!

Little Paper Dog a dit…

I bet it's a yummy pear!

Melissa G a dit…

It has gotta be a pear. Am I right? Am I right?

karuski a dit…

It's a banana. Oui?!

-minna

Anonyme a dit…

itz a pear! no doubt! -- jof sering hehehe

Anonyme a dit…

*Waves hand up high in the air*
I know teacher Pomme, I know!
It is a P E A R!
;)

Mitsy / ArtMind a dit…

Tap tap tap tap...
I think it's ... A PEAR! :)
Yummy!

Joy a dit…

a pear, perhaps?

meplusmolly a dit…

a gorgeous beautiful pear!

Apryl a dit…

the best sort of pear ever!

Amelia a dit…

It sure looks like a pear!

the arts and crafts experiment a dit…

i'm going with banana :-)

jOi-C a dit…

it's the "all you need is love" pear! very cute btw

Anonyme a dit…

bon quand j'ai vu l'image j'ai DE SUITE pensé à une poire ... et au vue des 31 commentaires qui me precedent , je crois raisonnablement avoir vu juste.

alors oui APOL, je dis la réponse a/ une poire et c'est mon dernier mot :)

Silvia LGD (Little Green Doll) a dit…

It seems a pear...

Kim van Waardenburg a dit…

a pear I am sure!!

Joanie Hoffman a dit…

It's a pear!
Happy days,
Joanie

vantiani a dit…

"You are the PEAR of my life, dear." - by me

Thank you for such a cool giveaway,

Vantiani,

Lambert a dit…

Mieux vaut tard que jamais, J'appuie sur le buzzer et je dis "une poire" ...